Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Basics: Undergarments pt. 1


Hola Chicas,
When it comes to your personal style it's what’s underneath your clothes that matters most. There is no better feeling than looking in the mirror and seeing everything sitting just right.  The appropriate undergarments create the illusion that you’ve got it going on.  You can have on the baddest frock but if you have back fat, front fat and side fat, all the work you put into your outfit is overshadowed by your Krispy Kreme sins.
Today we are talking about bras. Here are a few of my (Krystal’s) favs…
Style: Underwire, Full Coverage


 For us bustier girls, underwire is everything… Be sure to shop for bras that lift you up and support your back. This advice is for ALL body types. Most reputable clothiers will measure you in the store.  In fact they will offer to measure you.  Full coverage does just that.  It covers about 95% of your breast.  Its great for everyday wear.  And its usually the go-to style for our modest sisters.
Manufacturer: Bali
Personally I love the flower bra by Bali! I like how it minimizes back fat and gives me the shape that I can wear under anything. 

Here are a few of my (Danielle) go-to items….
Style: Underwire, T-Shirt


I can’t imagine a world without underwire.  Some ladies think that they are uncomfortable.  I don’t agree, but even if they were I would consider them and all other undergarments a necessary evil.  (Lol)  The T-shirt bra is the perfect cut for tanks and low cut shirts.  They give you the coverage that you don’t get from a plunge style bra but still allows you to wear tops that are a little more revealing.  The T-shirt bra gives me a very natural shape that I can be confident with.
Manufacturer: Cacique
I prefer this lingerie line and I'll wear almost anything they make.  Their bras are reasonably priced for the variety of colors, shapes and sizes. 

Next time we'll talk about Shapewear.  Stay tuned!!

As always, ROCK YOUR SIZE! 
Love Krystal & Danielle

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for giving information. Now a days people are becoming more and more conscious about their clothes and especially women are conscious about their clothes like undergarments etc as it has become necessary to wear a good quality and branded cloth to avoid any skin problem.
    womens underwear | ladies underwear | buy womens underwear

    ReplyDelete